- Additional information
The New Rae Crowther Motion Tackler
The New Motion Tackler Sled is lighter, smaller, and more affordable. It is lighter to push, and smaller and easier to tackle to the ground. It is the first sled of its kind that rolls at a player and then is attacked and tackled to the ground. The coaching end of the sled is light and easy to move. The coach’s pushes on the “coaching bar” and sets the sled in rolling; the defender then attacks the moving sled. Keeping players healthy while increasing their skill level is what the Motion Tackler is all about The Motion Tackler bridges the gap between static tackling and live tackling without the risk of injuring the ball carrier, and reducing the risk to the tackler. The Motion Tackler takes the wear and tear off beating each other up. Call it the “Gretzky” because it’s not where the ball carrier is, it’s where he’s going! The sled rolls on 4 solid rubber tires (no need to refill with air and they won’t go flat) that will roll over any grass turf. The patented S pad is the player’s target, the most realistic pad on the market. The sled is painted black. Pad Colors: Black, Navy, Royal, Maroon, Red, Orange, Green. Field Weight: 220 lbs. Shipping Weight: 350 lbs. Shipping Dimensions: 60″ L x 72″ W x 36″ H. Warranty 3 year. U.S. Patent # 8,328,664 B2, # 6,988,965 B2, # 6,942,585
Here are 6 reasons for using the Motion Tackler:
1) Tackle more. Players don’t get to hit “live bodies” like they used to.
2) The sled rolls at the defender.
3) Players can improve their body awareness against a moving target and get in the right position to make a tackle.
4) Helps develop and enhance acceleration and lower body muscular power.
5) Also use for drills for pass protection and option football.
6) Also use for QB interference and pocket awareness.
Order 2 or more and save 10% ($1529)
Pad Color Options: Black, Navy, Royal, Maroon, Red, Orange, Green
Black, Navy, Royal, Maroon, Red, Orange, Green